Thursday, May 10, 2007

overloaded, sleepless night

it's 4 a.m. and i'm still awake. mun just went offline after counselling me a bit over a few things that has happened in my life.

i was pretty bummed out because i keep feeling condemned and helpless at my inability to release my bitterness to God. granted, my friend in the aforementioned post disappointed greatly, but it's no excuse to harbour unforgiveness in my heart.

it feels like shit to have to keep on listening to lies from the devil. mun asked me to list out some of them and i realise i am being fed the weirdest of lies i have heard so far: that i cannot shut the devil up.

of course by myself i can't. but by the blood of Jesus, i can.

thanks mun. i said the prayer you typed for me and i feel more peace now than i ever felt in the past couple of months or so.

i'm feeling pretty much burnt out. the past couple of days have been spent in my gen12ii boot camp that is designed to prep us for our mission trip and getting some of the admin done. so much to the extent i nearly neglected the following:

outstanding stall!
flea market @ tampines ave 4
12-13 may
1600 - 2200h


come find us! we're selling cookies, clothes, accessories, stuffed toys and a whole lot of stuff at cheap prices. all proceeds go into funding the two mission trips that i'll be going for.

much love to the outstandings. i appreciate you guys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Fletcher said...

"all proceeds go into funding the two mission trips that i'll be going for."

And also towards a PS3 for your dearest friend. Right, dah link? It's a worthy cause!

15:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home