Thursday, March 24, 2005

for life's just-in-cases

i never had any respect for trolls, or people who argue for the sake of making noise. i just thought i'll pen it down here because this blog is literally sacred ground to me, any offensive remarks will not be shown any mercy.

before anyone starts saying how i'm one of those rigid christians who cannot take criticisms about her precious Jesus, here's a definition:

offensive remarks - senseless remarks about my religion without any logical and/or proper argument to back said senseless remark. "because i say so" does not count as an argument.

if you want to debate christianity with me, i'll be more than happy to take you up on the challenge. i love debates, especially when it is on a topic i'm passionate about. who knows, we might stand to gain from our little discussion. =)

but if you're here just to mock my beliefs just because you read some trash like the da vinci code, don't waste your time because i will also be more than happy to fire right back at you. don't insult me with your shallowness. come back when you have a valid point to make.

this is my blog, so i reserve all rights to all content posted here.

for the record, i haven't had any trolls on this blog yet. this blog is quite low profile and all who visited before are really nice people (big waves to all!). my previous experience with trolls on my other blogs is what prompted me to write this. my relationship with Christ is too sensitive a topic for me to take the risk of this blog having resident trolls.

i'm here simply to write, but i'll fight for my faith if i have to.

now that this has been all cleared up, peace! =)

g'nite all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home