Wednesday, March 07, 2007

dear me,

because i have to revise for a quiz tomorrow i shall just make a quick entry about a verse to remind myself of something i need to do.

"And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will." - 2 Timothy 2:24-26



i feel bad about doing the things that i shouldn't be doing, and neglecting the things i am supposed to be doing. i have said things that i should not have said, and the things i should have said remains in my heart.

some things need to change. i need a constant reminder for myself to watch my words and actions.

dear Lord, don't let me fall out of love with You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home