Friday, June 24, 2005

tags!

laughingcow made me feel loved. =)

So, what is the one spark in the midst of darkness? What is the one thing that made you smile today?

everyone lives life hoping to stand out of the crowd. you want to leave an impact on the world, have everyone talking about you even after you leave this world. think elvis presley.

even though i usually prefer to blend in and to go with the flow, something somewhere inside of me desires to achieve greater things. but such positivity is hard to attain when you're feeling depressed.

the spark came one good sunday when my pastor gave an altar call for full time ministry and i felt the push to go. and it was a pleasant surprise as my pastor and the invited speaker prayed.

i am not too sure what is to come but i know deep down in my heart the Lord has promised me that good and even great things are to come. and this spark in the darkness is something which will be pushing me on.

tag... hmm... i do not have many people to tag since i don't have many visitors. will just tag whoever i know visits: raymond, Zen|th... uhh...

and anyone else who wants to do this thing. lol.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aye, thanks Lyn. I'm also thinking hard of who to tag next!

20:44  
Blogger Laughingcow said...

He called, you obeyed, which means that only good can come out of it! :)

23:27  
Blogger lyn said...

laughingcow: thanks for that encouragement! :D

21:15  
Blogger Inarticulate said...

Hmm.. I do believe I'm getting influenced as well so.. I'm passing the tag to you as well. =)

14:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi julian! nice of ya to pop by. :) er what tag?

18:21  
Blogger Inarticulate said...

oops, got a misunderstanding. Was thinkin passing the tag was like.. passing comments around after reading Raymond's post. :p alrighty, got the reply posted! =)

08:27  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home