Saturday, June 11, 2005

worldly pains

it's 7 minutes to midnight on a saturday. i have church and baptismal classes the next day but i cannot seem to get myself off the computer.

nothing really philosophical about this post today. i'm human and i need a place to vent.

i feel the weight of my own hypocrisy crushing me. i feel the drag of sin weighing me down. this should never be so. pastor tay always said "if the Son sets you free, you are free indeed." maybe i have not been seeking God as dilligently as i should. this feeling is definitely anything but liberty.

Lord give me strength to counter these negative feelings.

anyway i have lots of things to blog about.. but i'm not sure where to start. for one, i've finally enabled access to my profile and shamelessly put my photo up there. how's that for a first move in publicity for the blog?

lol i'm just kidding. better go off the bed before i fall asleep in tomorrow's sermon. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home