Sunday, May 08, 2005

miscellaneous-ity

sometimes i just cannot help but feel amazed at what the Lord has done for me. me, a literal nobody, a blatant sinner and a bad christian.

i look back in my life, at the number of broken promises i made to God, at the number of times i grieved the Holy Spirit. after 18 years of wrongdoing, it's quite a wonder that my Father actually will bother to listen to me anymore. but He did.

just yesterday i prayed about two things. evangelism and healing.

talk about Heaven's express answering service! i got my answers today. and there was that altar call for healing, and a personal interaction with my Father, that totally refreshed my spirits and rejuvenated me. it is a wonderful feeling.

i know i suck at writing my personal testimony. i remembered when berton asked me about it, all coaching about evangelism flew out of the window cos i was so excited about sharing. blah.

please be patient. God is not done with me yet. =p

anyway, on a totally different note, i really want to learn how to play the guitar. nobody believed me when i mentioned it 6 years ago... =(

1 Comments:

Blogger lyn said...

sin always will be around, even the more so when you're christian. that is so true. i mean, if not by His grace will we even be here?

partially yes. the interest in the guitar started ages ago but now intensified cos i am too broke to buy gospel cds for worship. hehe.

14:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home