Thursday, April 28, 2005

i am but the normal girl.

just in case anyone stumbles across this site and is contemplating whether to group me together with christian zealots, i just would like to say i do have a life. it revolves around my religion, work, relationships and...

SHOPPING!!!

that's right. i am a normal girl. =)

anyway, just showing off my latest shopping conquest...





♥!


ironic that i should be showing off something that is related to my religion when i profess that my life is more than religion.

it is true, my life comprises of elements other than religion. but it does not mean that Christ is not in the center of my life. it is possible to live a life defined as normal by society's standards and yet put Christ in the center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home