Tuesday, January 17, 2006

he said, she said, who cares

i always find myself fascinated by any scandals involving xiaxue. this may be due to my initial embarrassment and disdain for the thing she calls "blogging", it's somehow a quirk of human nature to be interested in things we do not really like.

a guilty "pleasure", if you can call it pleasure in the first place.

so read up on the massive expose on tomorrow.sg if you want. the above mention is merely a springboard for my thoughts (there is no need for analysis on such a person).

i was once challenged by this guy who claimed to be atheist:

"if this world is the best that God can do, He is not a God worth following."

to put it in the words of another friend, "Dad, Your creations kinda suck."

many forget that we live in a fallen world, where satan is the reigning prince. that is the reason why the bible tells us not to befriend this world, because when we are reborn with Christ, we essentially are "dead" to this sucky world full of hatred, hypocrisy and violence. this includes gossip and bitter hypocrisy.

so when gossip comes into my face, i pray for the strength to smile at it in its ugly face and go on my own merry way.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm fascinated by the whole debacle as well. I call it entertainment. - D W

20:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

halo :)


"so when gossip comes into my face, i pray for the strength to smile at it in its ugly face and go on my own merry way"


that's a great thing to do! ha take care

15:07  
Blogger lyn said...

D W: howdy! haha. yup i guess i see it in the same way. entertainment, foc by blogging queen. woo!

sonix: =) you too.

02:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home