Sunday, December 17, 2006

pressing in

Led by a Star
by Bethesda Cathedral
22 DEC 2006, 1900h


i am rejoicing now because i KNOW i'm standing at a brink of breakthrough. i have been on quite an intensive hard-sell for this event and i thank God that i managed to get 7 (and counting!!!) people to agree to come for this event. i count my family members in.

yes, my family members. the ones who could barely be bothered about church, the ones who think my church is waaaaaaay too far and the ones who think i should respect their beliefs. the word released this morning was to press in, and God honoured His word when i decided to ask my parents and sister one last time.

this is a personal breakthrough, too. maybe because there is an urgency this time, an urgency that drives me beyond my personal limitations and forced me to reach out to people around me.

i'm just oh so jubilant. my christmas will be made complete if my family gets saved. that is my prayer for the whole of next week.

will post more stuff in the week to come. meanwhile, i shall wait upon Him in anticipation of the surprises that He has in store for me. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home